Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Odors and Fur

I've just got to get this off my chest, I hate the smell of cats when their litter box has not been maintained and then their fur gets everywhere. but i think the smell is the worst. it feels like and smells like the cat box smell has permeated everything in the common areas of the appartment. Ew! I hate it, i truly dislike it. my room is the only room that doesn't reak and even then i fear it is starting to filter in, aahh!!! But my friend lent me her air purifier so that will hopefully help. My sister doesn't seem to notice the stench :( AAAAHHHH!!! I feel like in some respects i am living in a smell torture house. but then i am reminded that i do have a roof over my head and a place to lay my head at night and shower daily and so forth, so it's not so bad. I just hate the smell and i want that to change, i so Badly want a fresh smelling house. I feel like if the cat box doesn't smell anymore then there is hope to get the smells out of everything else. i just need to be patient and perseverant. I will win this battle!!! the smell will be stamped out! as for the hair, I can vacuum often and not let the cats in my room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment