Friday, February 1, 2013

Results of a Rough Day

So it's been a rough day!! Emotionally and spiritually trying. And when I boil it all down all I want is success in my endeavors and a man who understands. Earlier I found myself quite upset and frustrated and I know this will pass I also realize that all I want is a man to understand that "yah I am having a bad day but it will be ok." I want a man who will care about my dreams and I will about his too. I want a man to believe in me and support me. But if a man is not in my future in this mortal life I would like a best friend who I can go to when I am up and when I am down. So when I have a bad day they will listen and know yep Brittany's having a hard time and like always she will come out of it and they will be there just be there. When I am up I would like them to be excited for me. And of course I would do this for them. People have been known to call me when they are in a tough spot, but not in their up times. I don't mind helping, I am glad they trust me but I would like that for me in my life someone who will be there for me in my ups and downs and I will gladly do the same for them.  Because this seems like this will never happen because it hasn't happened so far in my life I have hard time it will happen, but I know God can do all things that are expedient and having a healthy companionship is a good thing so I can't see why He wouldn't bless me with it. So I can hope and believe for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment