Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Alone: pullings from my heart


Sometimes I feel alone. I can be surrounded by lots of people whom i know, yet I feel alone. People I know who care. Yet alone because no one knows me, no one knows who i am inside. They don't know my heart, the deepest parts of it. They don't know where I go when i'm in pain or when I feel so low. they don't see me. they don't see that i need to be seen. yet there i am in plain view, i'm not in a corner, I'm in front of you. I see you, but do you see ME? I dare say no, you don't for you seem to just over look, or through as if i am not there. Why must this be? I want to be seen, i want you to see, i must be seen. So where are my friends that see me? Where have they been hiding? I look and wonder do you see me? Do you know how much I want to be seen? Do you know i need to be seen? Do you know I am not as tough as i seem? I need thee, just as you need me.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sorry you've been feeling this way hun! I wish I was there to give you a hug! I love you!


    P.S. Your hair in your main pic looks totally AWESOME!! Great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Tori!! I am doing much better. Sometimes venting and good friends make a big difference :)

    ReplyDelete