Sunday, October 3, 2010

When i sat down to work on the blog I felt anxious and not at ease. But then I noticed someone had made a comment and suddenly things changed. I can't say I feel 100% better but it got mind off of things and that was a good thing, it is exactly what i needed.

Question do you ever think that you over think stuff? I think I do. For example i think i've over thought my recent interactions with some friends and what perhaps their thoughts were as well. When if I break it down there is nothing to concern myself with. I am just fine. I think it is just the insecure side of me popping up. It's a side I don't like to show, but it's a side of me and thus a part of me. We all have insecurities, so why need I worry. Things are just fine. T'inquiète pas! (Don't you worry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment