Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brittany's Long Board Fund!

Ok, so I've decided to finally take up long boarding. I've wanted to for I don't know how many years. I really miss being on a skateboard and well long boarding is more my style. So to take up long boarding, I need a long board and well they don't come cheap. So if any of you out there are trying to get rid of one shoot me a hello.

Oh and to help expedite the long board dream coming true, I am seriously accepting any all donations to the Brittany's Long Board Fund. If necessary a Pay Pal will be setup. Thank you! The fund is currently at about, 0.1% full.
Updates will be given.

26 July 2010
Ok so my long board fund is still at .1%, but I was given a great idea today, to stand out on a corner and ask for money. I would be honest as to why i am asking and I think I may even put a count down on the sign too. Hmmm...

28 July 10
Ok so my fund is now 20 cents higher. Still a long ways from my goal. So I've started making a sign. I'm planning on going out tomorrow and the next day if necessary. My goal is $200. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment