Friday, July 9, 2010


I am just so stinkin' tired of things as they are. I am sick of being single, I am tired of feeling lonely. I am lonely. I want change. I want attention!!!! I WANT ATTENTION!!!! I want to be noticed by people. I want to be seen. I want things to be better. I want to feel noticed. I want to feel pretty and good and cared for. I want to feel pretty and good. I to feel happy about my life. I guess I am just depressed. I want more than I currently have. I want to feel peaceful about my life. I want to like my work and to have fun too. I want my financial ends to meet. I want peace. I want less anxiety and more fun. I want to know I am cared about. I know my father in heaven cares about me I have a testimony of this and I think this is just one of those times where he is letting me struggle for some reason, to grow and learn and such. I HATE THINGS AS THEY ARE!!!!so that says to me change, already. that is much easier said than done. then i say change what? Change spiritually, ok I can read the scriptures more consistantly and attend the temple more regularly, I feel anxiety in thinking of this all. I am afraid of failure. I hate not being perfect. I hate fallng short. I want a friend! A friend who is there for me and cares for me as I would and do for others. I want someone who needs me. And I know the Savior does, but sometimes you just want and earthly being to. Particularity of the opposite sex.

Okay this is ironic, I am sitting here getting this post done and what comes on Pandora "You are Loved (Don't Give Up)" by Josh Groban. Thank you Lord, I won't give up, even though at times I really want to. For in the end this to shall pass, right?!

PS I'd suggest reading the first comment to this post.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, please keep in mind this post was made in the moment of the feeling I just wrote it out and it was originally just meant for the cosmos, but since I have come to grips with that people I know or may know actually might see this and so I this comment is about that. I am not obsessed or weird just someone who feels deeply and from time to time I, like we all do, need an outlet and this post was just that. So take it as you please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany-
    I found you in the 'meet people' section of mormon.org and I clicked on your blog (apparently! lol) I didn't see a place to contact you via email so I am posting on one of your blog entries that hits home with me. I would like to be your friend! :) Please email me at amber.evans@aruplab.com. Tah tah for now. I hope things are going well for you as of late. :)

    ReplyDelete