Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happenings in my life

20 July 2010
You know growing ones hair out has its' "interesting" stages. I feel I am entering one of them! :P


It was another good day, it was a pleasant and nice and church was good. Yesterday was wonderful. It started with going to the gym followed by the tire shop, grocery shopping, the temple, cooking, cleaning paper work for work, and relaxing. It was a good day. I really liked it. But Friday night was quite lovely. I had date with Shawn. It was a triple date and best of all we had a nice time. He got my number and said he'd call. I hope he does. We are friends now on facebook. I sent him a message that said that I had a nice time and thanked him. I sent him a message today... well maybe I'll paste it in here so you can read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment