Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thoughts...

Why can't people just be considerate others and think outside of themselves? I know that I am guilty of this too, but being on the end of receiving end of not being considerate can be quite painful. And frankly I don't like being walked on. I do try to be considerate of others, though I know I fall short, but really it hurts to be treated like you don't matter. I guess that is why this individual who recently was inconsiderate of me was inconsiderate, because perhaps they felt the same about me. But I tried to be understanding and I even made compromises where they didn't, they didn't even recognize how I felt as ok, or acceptable, or plausible. I wasn't asking them to agree with me just recognize me and my point of view that it has some value and not look at me like "yah right, whatever." I hate it when people are narrow minded. (I know that I can be and it's something I'm working on.) And to top it all off this is a person who I can't just ignore without worsening the situation, so I have to find a solution, because being walked on is NOT okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment