Thursday, July 15, 2010

RANDOM!!!!!!!

Ok, I sit down to dinner with my dad and my phone rings, it's my apartment mate, so pick I it up, thinking she doesn't call just because. She tells me her uncle (who I've never meet nor did I know his name) has something for me and to just go with it. He has his own business, so I think maybe it's about a job. Well it wasn't. The conversation ended with setting me up on a date with a friend of his to go horseback riding. Random!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok update. This is way random, but great. So the date got changed due to a pregnant horse. We ended up going to a dinner theatre and saw Joseph and the Amazing Technacolor Coat. It didn't give us as much time to talk as I would have liked but it was still good. The food was yummy, the show was enjoyable and he was cute and pleasant and chill, all of which I liked. We have quite a bit in common. He got my digits and said he'd see me again. So we'll see. I'm interested. Food for thought, I like his presence, it's calming.
7 Aug 2010
Update, I've decided I am closing the book on him. I don't think he is interested in me. I have made efforts and come up with stuff for us to do but I don't think anything is going to happen, I think that he is not interested in me. I would have at least liked the chance to have gotten to know him better, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen.
But the thing that gets me the most that this just seems to always happen to me. What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment